Bluesoup is a full service, response led Advertising agency. The agency’s founders learnt their trade at major agencies on blue chip brands such as Ford, Tesco, Wrigley’s, NatWest, Audi & BP Castrol before launching Bluesoup. Career highlights include launching the Ford Focus, developing pan-European TV campaigns for Wrigley’s & winning a New York advertising award for Audi’s media strategy.
However Bluesoup was launched to offer the experience and expertise of a large agency but with the care and attention of a smaller, more client centric agency. And on a recent RAR survey, Bluesoup averaged in excess of 90% for client satisfaction, so we must be doing something right!
We are media neutral and consumer centric in our approach. We favour no one medium over another, we offer 100% transparency on our rates & charges and effortlessly blend online with offline.
The agency offers:
- Advertising strategy development
- Offline media planning & buying
- Online media planning & buying; PPC/Digital Display/Paid Social/Retargeting
- Organic Search
- Online content creation
- Design & branding
As an agency we’re obsessed with helping our clients increase their sales. Unsurprisingly we’re pretty proud of some of our results:
- We helped a UK cottage letting agency increase sales by 71% on the back of a regional TV test
- The Eden Project had its best ever summer for 2yrs, thanks in part to a 96ft aerial banner which registered the highest ever recognition for a paid medium
- We increased clicks by 18% whilst also driving down CPCs by 17% within 4 months of taking on the PPC account for an Irish holiday cottage company (from a specialist PPC agency!)
- Our campaign contributed to a 47% surge in new visitors to the website of an overseas travel company, resulting in a 56% uplift in goal conversions